Senior Civil Design Engineer
Posted on: September 21, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian PerkinsAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about
us:Multidisciplinary consulting firm providing Urban Development
and Infrastructure Engineering Solutions throughout Southern
California within the Counties of San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles,
Riverside and San Bernardino.Why join us?
- Strong benefits
- Strong PTO and sick time leave
- Family work atmosphere
- Management potentialJob Details
- Using AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare detailed civil engineering
- Understanding of Civil Plan composition concepts (model
space/paper space, utilization of xrefs, etc.)
- Reading and interpreting engineering construction drawings.
Learning regulatory requirements and drafting plans in compliance
with those regulations.
- Work from detail sketches or off red lines to prepare plans,
profiles, and detailed drawings in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Work with civil engineers in drafting engineering drawings that
show topographical data and the assembly of site work construction
documents, such as grading plans, storm sewer plans, water and
sanitary sewer plans, and their associated profiles.
- Understand and use established company standards for drafting
including layer names, styles, drawings and file names for sheet
- Analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine
and plan the best approach to develop and complete drawings with
- Ability to interpret and transfer information from as
built/record engineering drawings
- Work closely with other disciplines on multi-discipline
projects.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Murrieta , Senior Civil Design Engineer, Engineering , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!